Tender Touch News, Events and Information
Hosparus Health Tea and Auction
The Fleet's In!
Tender Touch Senior Services
Tender Touch Senior Services is a locally owned agency which provides in-home, non-medical care to senior adults. Tender Touch has been providing care to the senior adults in our area and surrounding areas since 2003. We have been blessed to grow and expand the services that are offered and will continue to look for better ways to improve the care we provide to our senior adults.
Committed to Excellence in Senior Care:
- Providing high quality, professional care
- Seeking to continually improve our services and knowledge in senior adult care
- Keeping open communication with our clients and their families
- Realizing the importance of enriching the lives of senior adults
Tender Touch Senior Services Can Help When:
- Household chores become difficult to do
- Transportation is needed to go to doctor appointments or to go shopping
- A family member needs help to provide personal care for a loved one
- A daughter or son is caring for their elderly parent and trying to work without missing days
- Family members are caring for elderly parents and also caring for grandchildren
- Children do not live near their aging parents and are concerned about their safety
- A parent who has been very independent suddenly becomes dependent because of a fall or a medical condition
- The many needs arise out of the natural aging process that require more help than our modern families can give
Our Senior Services Caregiving Staff:
Caregivers in the homes of our senior adult clients are selected with care and every effort is made to ensure that they are the right people to be in a senior adult's home. Reference checks, background check, drug screening, and ongoing training are all part of the requirements of employment at Tender Touch and of course, a heart to serve. Caregivers are employees of Tender Touch Senior Services, a certified agency with the state of Kentucky and all requirements of the state and federal governments are met regarding employment. Caregivers are covered by Worker's Compensation Insurance and the company's extensive insurance coverage.