4 Steps to Senior Care
Call – Call for information
The first step to senior care is to research options available in our area dealing specifically in services for senior adults. By calling Tender Touch Senior Services our case managers and Certified Senior Advisors will be happy to help answer your questions and address your concerns. We are here to help relieve your stress and make your life easier. The office number for Tender Touch is 270-765-3332.
Consult – Set up a consultation
After answering your questions, a Tender Touch case manager will be glad to set up a free consultation. A consultation is a meeting at the home of the one needing services, where a plan of care can be discussed and the case manager will help decide on which services can best fit the needs of the one needing care. At this time long term care insurance, VA benefits and private pay options can be discussed and determined if any of these options are available for the person needing care.
Consider – Your Loved One... Your Family... Yourself...
Consider your loved one . . .
- Is your loved one safe when they are at home alone
- Assure your elderly loved one that their wishes to stay independent and to stay at home will be met if at all possible
- The value of personal, one-on-one care
- The high cost of assisted living or nursing home care
Consider your family. . .
- The need of respite care to keep family caregivers healthy and strong
- The loss of time at work for family caregivers trying to fill the needs of their loved one, plus the needs of their own family and profession
- The peace of mind for family members to know that their loved one is being cared for by compassionate, loving, professional caregivers through an agency
- The relief from worry for family members who live far away from their loved one
Consider yourself . . .
- A little help goes a long way in staying independent
- You are being unselfish in allowing others to help you, so your family does not become burdened by adding extra responsibilities to their busy lives
- If you are alone or have family members a long distance away – you can have security in knowing a caregiver will be by to check on your needs
Confirm – Enlist services of Tender Touch Senior Services
Now that you have determined the type of care needed, our case manager can help you confirm the services you need. An information form will be filled out with vital information about the person needing care. At that time it will also be determined how often a caregiver will come and how long they will stay. A contract is signed between the TTSS representative and the responsible party to begin services. As soon as possible, a caregiver will be assigned and a call will be made to you with information about the caregiver and the time and date services will begin.
Just 4 easy steps – that's all it takes to enlist the help of Tender Touch Senior Services. It is our desire to make things easier for individuals and families at a time that can be very stressful in the lives of senior adults.